And it’s available in paperback and ebook editions!
Here is the blurb: No one buys a book they never heard of; you have to tell people about your book before they can buy it.
Book Marketing Fundamentals contains a comprehensive inventory of essential marketing tasks and explanations on why you should use them and how to use them. The book is written specifically for first-time authors searching for a way to market their book.
I’ve self-published and marketed over 30 books. I’ve written and marketed both fiction and non-fiction. I also lecture and hold webinars on self-publishing and on book marketing.
So, imagine developing a detailed marketing plan for your book and then implementing it. That’s what this book offers.
In this book, you’ll learn:
– How to develop your author’s platform material
– How to write your marketing content
– How to engage in marketing activities
– How to get more book reviews
– What kind of events to hold
– How to get publicity
– How to use (or not use) advertising.
– What other authors say about book marketing