I found a new 5-star review for my latest book this morning. It’s a great way to start the day!
“Hank’s gift to first-time authors is this fact-filled, easy to read reference book on how to market your new book. You’ll find which strategies work and which don’t, saving you time and frustration. Blogging, trailers, launch teams, and many more terms that may seem new to you are easily explained, with many links provided for you to explore further. I found Hank’s interview with successful authors extremely helpful. Learning the trade from successful writers gives you a better starting position, and lets you in on their secrets to productivity. With Hank’s explanations of book marketing as your reference guide, you’ll be on your way to success.” Sarajane Giere
Here’s part of the book description. Imagine developing a detailed marketing plan for your book and then implementing it.
In this book, you’ll learn:
– How to develop your author’s platform material
– How to write your marketing content
– How to engage in marketing activities
– How to get more book reviews
– What kind of events to hold
– How to get publicity
– How to use (or not use) advertising.
– What other authors say about book marketing
Available in print and ebook editions